DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission hight / altitude changes uncontrollably

vsbflightfly

Reactions
Hi all,

I am flying a mission over an athletics track. I want the drone to fly at a consistent altitude of 3m. I set all waypoints to this hight (relative to home). The track is completely flat. Unfortunately, the drone will vary its height. It will fly higher and higher as the mission furthers. At some point it flies at 6+ meters , but in the app it tells me it is at 3m.

Does anyone have an idea how this can come about? And how I can fix it, such that the altitude remains constant?

Thanks!

The link to the mission: Mission Hub - Litchi

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 13.45.42.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 13.45.42.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Hi all,

I am flying a mission over an athletics track. I want the drone to fly at a consistent altitude of 3m. I set all waypoints to this hight (relative to home). The track is completely flat. Unfortunately, the drone will vary its height. It will fly higher and higher as the mission furthers. At some point it flies at 6+ meters , but in the app it tells me it is at 3m.

Does anyone have an idea how this can come about? And how I can fix it, such that the altitude remains constant?

Thanks!

The link to the mission: Mission Hub - Litchi
Did you try setting mission height to "above ground"?

Reactions: vsbflightfly
I was doing to suggest tick the "above ground" option as well. Otherwise, Litchi bases the altitude off of the launch point Try that and update us

1625948516394.png

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato