DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission hub searchable "Discover" mission finder

Rick

Reactions
Is it possible to search for missions in Litchi hub "Discover" missions? There are so many missions that have been posted but they are only displayed in chronological order, the most recent being at the top of the list. For example, I want to view a litchi mission that has the word "golf" in its' title with an accompanying video link. Trawling through possibly thousands of posted missions is hard on the eye, time consuming and is easy to miss a mission that might be of interest. Perhaps this is not possible, but i would have thought the point of posting "your" mission is that it can be found by anyone who might have an interest in the subject title of that mission.
If this is not possible, does anyone know of an online searchable repository that hosts Litchi missions?
Many thanks for reading.

I have a lot of golf missions but I don't put golf in the title.
Do you want your golf related publicly posted missions to remain undiscovered? If so, why would you post them to the mission hub and tell this forum where they are? But I digress, as my reply to you has nothing to do with my original question, as your reply to me didn't too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian