DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi- no feed

sawyerbrownlive

Reactions
I've always used DJI Go with my Mavic Pro and Phantom, but after purchasing the Air 2 last week I got the Litchi app. Been watching alot of videos on waypoints, orbit, ect....but my live feed is black. I rand a waypoint and could see the map with a black screen in the bottom right where the live feed should be. Afterwards I attempted a FPV flight but get the same black screen. Any input is appreciated.

are you aware that you need the fly app for the Air2 does your screen device have a 64 bit processor

I do have the fly app, that's what i've been using since I got the Air a few days ago. I'm very new to Litchi other than the youtube tutorials i've been watching. I have no clue if the ipad mini i'm using has a 64 bit processor.

Reactions: old man mavic
well if the Fly App works then you have a 64 bit processor
sorry cant help you with Litchi as i have no experience of using it
i will move your thread to a more appropriate forum ,where you should be able to get the help you need

Reactions: sawyerbrownlive
I've always used DJI Go with my Mavic Pro and Phantom, but after purchasing the Air 2 last week I got the Litchi app. Been watching alot of videos on waypoints, orbit, ect....but my live feed is black. I rand a waypoint and could see the map with a black screen in the bottom right where the live feed should be. Afterwards I attempted a FPV flight but get the same black screen. Any input is appreciated.
Make sure the Fly app is not running in the backround and only Litchi is running.

I do have the fly app, that's what i've been using since I got the Air a few days ago. I'm very new to Litchi other than the youtube tutorials i've been watching. I have no clue if the ipad mini i'm using has a 64 bit processor.
Just for grins try going back to the play store on your device and make sure it aggrees that you have the latest Litchi version on your device.

I forced closed the fly app and I seem to have a feed now. Haven't actually flown, but I had a picture when I powered up!!

I had the same problem. It was solved by terning off the mobile data button i the DJI fly app, on my iPhone found in Settings, not in the oven app. 👍🤗

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom