DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Notification

Snoweman

Reactions
I just got this email from Litchi:

Dear Litchi Pilots,

There is currently an issue with the recently released firmwares for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0500), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418) where the drone will fly erratically in some of Litchi’s flight modes. If you already installed one of these firmwares, we highly recommend not using these flight modes until the issue is fixed with a DJI firmware update. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other flight modes (including FPV, Waypoint, Orbit and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking OFF) are unaffected.

The Litchi Team

Thanks for the update. I'm still pursuing an FPV app for the mavic and given how many complaints mavic users have been giving litchi I was already weary to begin with. The search continues.

It's odd that they say it's a DJI firmware that will address the issue, rather than a litchi update.. I wouldn't imagine DJI would care that their updated FW broke a 3rd party app.

Reactions: dslater
Unless the firmware is affecting the DJI GO app. Anyone had any problems with the any of the modes in DJI Go3 or 4?

Go app works ok. Not using litchi until i know it is safe.. and it is a payed app and all they tell us is not to use the flight modes that i actually payed for ?
Wonder when it will be fixed ?

It's odd that they say it's a DJI firmware that will address the issue, rather than a litchi update.. I wouldn't imagine DJI would care that their updated FW broke a 3rd party app.

Companies like Litchi and Autopilot pay to use and build upon the DJI code . If the code changes the way a function works then it is DJI breaking an agreement and is their problem . Litchi and Autopilot are probably experiencing the same lack of support that many drone buyers are . Most of the flight modes work fine in Litchi so just don't use the ones affected right now .

Reactions: Troncat
I experience the same issue, using Litch in combinatiom with VR googles. All was fine but since two days when using same the camera - goggle tracking Goes crazy and cant' stabilize my camera in a fixen position any more. So return to home manually on the map till I visually have my drone in sight. :(

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000