DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi now supports Mavic Mini

svenmarbles

Reactions
Can anyone confirm waypoints functionality?
62b11289163da224fa3fe6e75605711a.jpg

Don't get your hopes up too high. We're in the midst of a tropical storm so I had to test indoors. Selected both waypoints and orbit and it states SDK doesn't support. I suspect the same for "follow me" but inside I couldn't select an object to initiate on.

It did allow me to select and make a 360 pano successfully. And it looks like standard Litchi display for batteries, GPS sats etc.

Initially, it wouldn't start because of a GPS problem and low lighting. I went to DJI Fly and cleared the errors and auto takeoff within Litchi and take-off with the joysticks worked fine.

Reactions: Rumplstilt
Confirm, way points and follow me. All of it.

I thought I’d read elsewhere on the forum that Litchi had already stated that it wouldn’t support waypoints on the MM. Is this a change of policy?

Don't get your hopes up too high. We're in the midst of a tropical storm so I had to test indoors. Selected both waypoints and orbit and it states SDK doesn't support. I suspect the same for "follow me" but inside I couldn't select an object to initiate on.

It did allow me to select and make a 360 pano successfully. And it looks like standard Litchi display for batteries, GPS sats etc.

Initially, it wouldn't start because of a GPS problem and low lighting. I went to DJI Fly and cleared the errors and auto takeoff within Litchi and take-off with the joysticks worked fine.
The GPS-based Follow and Track are supposed to work.

I was able to create a waypoint mission within app. I haven’t had the chance to fly it yet, but it definitely allowed me to create it. Panorama worked, as did follow me. There is already a second version of the beta.

I was able to create a waypoint mission within app. I haven’t had the chance to fly it yet, but it definitely allowed me to create it. Panorama worked, as did follow me. There is already a second version of the beta.
It won't work. Litchi confirmed on their Facebook page that waypoints and orbits will not work because there is no SDK method to send those commands to the Mini, and a DJI developer confirmed that's because there is no code in the Mini firmware to handle them.

It won't work. Litchi confirmed on their Facebook page that waypoints and orbits will not work because there is no SDK method to send those commands to the Mini, and a DJI developer confirmed that's because there is no code in the Mini firmware to handle them.
I believe you. As I don’t Facebook, I have no knowledge of that. I will still test it and see what happens. I have nothing to lose and have been beta testing since P3 standard days. I do it for fun.

Following....

We will FINALLY be able to use most phones and tablets with Litchi! Which in my opinion is a big plus!

Last edited:
Reactions: rickfmdj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair