DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi officially available on CS

BCF

Reactions
This video was just uploaded to YouTube which goes through the very simple method of officially installing Litchi on CrystalSky monitors via the Amazon Store App: -

This applies to the UK market but I'm sure that it equally applies to other countries by, as it states, initially installing the relevant Amazon Store App for the relevant country.

I've just followed the video and installed it on my 7.85" CS - a piece of cake. :)Thumbswayup:)Thumbswayup

I used this version of Litchi today on my CS 5.5, it unfortunately got super hot after a few minutes up to 48c before I switched it off to protect it.

I will stick with the 4.0.2 patched version or DJI Go 4 as it runs much cooler

I used this version of Litchi today on my CS 5.5, it unfortunately got super hot after a few minutes up to 48c before I switched it off to protect it.

Was that the external temp? And did you measure it with a thermometer, or app (software)?

I've got a cheap IR thermometer to keep an eye on it when my ultra gets back.

Was that the external temp? And did you measure it with a thermometer, or app (software)?

I've got a cheap IR thermometer to keep an eye on it when my ultra gets back.

External laser thermometer

That’s a bummer your CS got hot. I’ve never even had the fan kick in yet on CS. It’s been cold here so guess in summer fan might kick in as needed. I have android version of litchi & wonder if I have to purchase for CS or if android version will allow me to just sign in? I’ll try this soon. Mad RC has great crystal sky YouTube videos. Thanks for posting. [emoji111]️[emoji256][emoji573]

That’s a bummer your CS got hot. I’ve never even had the fan kick in yet on CS. It’s been cold here so guess in summer fan might kick in as needed. I have android version of litchi & wonder if I have to purchase for CS or if android version will allow me to just sign in? I’ll try this soon. Mad RC has great crystal sky YouTube videos. Thanks for posting. [emoji111]️[emoji256][emoji573]

Because litchi is using the amazon store to make the app available on the CS, you will have to buy it again under a amazon account

Reactions: Ping^Spike
What @lannes said Thumbswayup

Once installed, you can then log in with an existing Litchi account - but you need to buy it from Amazon first.

Pro tip, buy Amazon Coins first and pay using those, you'll get a better rate ;)

Oh how I wish Litchi had a zipline mode like the one in Autopilot…

…and it would be even better if Autopilot was available for the CS too.

Is anyone else having diffulty with Amazon Litchi? It runs painfully slow on my 5.5 and froze during flight. Any fixes for this behavior?

Is anyone else having difficulty with Amazon Litchi? It runs painfully slow on my 5.5 and froze during flight. This is with a Mavic Pro. Any fixes for this behavior?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123