DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on Mavic Mini - Mission since and email does not work

Zody

Reactions
Hi All
I recently bought Litchi to try out on my Mini. I know Waypoints don't work yet so no issues on that score. What I find annoying is that missions are supposed to be able to sync across devices. i.e. create mission on iPad, then load onto iPhone but they do not sync. I am logged into Litchi on the iPhone, iPad and Mac Mission Hub. Deleted the apps and re-installed no joy. In addition the email function which would allow me to transfer the missions does not work either.

Has anybody used these functions successfully with the Mini/Litchi or are they features promised as the Waypoints?

Robby

Hi All
I recently bought Litchi to try out on my Mini. I know Waypoints don't work yet so no issues on that score. What I find annoying is that missions are supposed to be able to sync across devices. i.e. create mission on iPad, then load onto iPhone but they do not sync. I am logged into Litchi on the iPhone, iPad and Mac Mission Hub. Deleted the apps and re-installed no joy. In addition the email function which would allow me to transfer the missions does not work either.

Has anybody used these functions successfully with the Mini/Litchi or are they features promised as the Waypoints?

Robby
An Update; Email does work. It was my email set up that didn't . Apologoes for duff gen. However I still can't get sync to work. If anybody has a workaround could you let me know Thanks

What use are missions if Waypoints don't work?
Assuming Litchi are true to their word Waypoints should be on on their way. I was checking the app before that occurred and have come to the conclusion it's not worth buying until these features are added/corrected. Since my last post I have asked for a refund and await the next update.

I contacted Litchi and had some email responses regarding Mavic Mini/ Litchi App. It appears that the only Mission Types that sync supports are Waypoints ( I was testing with an Orbit which is why it didn't work). So until waypoints are included the app cannot sync any missions until they are included.Their last email indicated "Currently our priority is to add support for mavic air 2. Then we will add waypoint mode for MM1 and MA2. It should be in the early months of this year".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu