DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on Moverio BT300 glasses.

Pedro

Reactions
Do you know whether Epson and/or VC Technology have any plans to make Litchi available for use with the BT300 glasses?

I do know that VCT have plans to make Litchi available on Crystalsky but no idea of a time frame.

The above devices are my preferred options so at the moment I'm having to using my Note 8 to fly with Litchi.

Thanks.

Reactions: ksmusa and Pedro
Why not run Lichti on the Crystal Sky?

Here is a thread that may help you with that.

New CrystalSky Firmware released (November 9, 2017)

Thanks, I have tried but hadn't realised that only 4.0.2 works, I extracted the APK from the current version of Litchi.

Here are the files you need to copy over to the BT-300 and install

Dropbox - 3Rd Party Ap

Order of install is

Google play services
Google play info
Google play store
Maps Navigation Transport
Litchi 4.0.2 (this is only version that works at the moment)

Litchi for DJI Drones 4.0.2 Patched - APK Home

Thanks so much for that. I'll try that now. :)

Not tried the Moverios yet but it seems to be working on the CS which is where I really want to use it.. It took a couple of reboots and Play Services keep crashing but Litchi seems ok. Crappy weather here again today so I won't get a chance to try it out for a few days but it looks promising. Thanks again.

20171231_130933_resized.jpg

Not tried the Moverios yet but it seems to be working on the CS which is where I really want to use it.. It took a couple of reboots and Play Services keep crashing but Litchi seems ok. Crappy weather here again today so I won't get a chance to try it out for a few days but it looks promising. Thanks again.

View attachment 27757

You'll always get that error message from google services, just hit ok

Reactions: Pedro
I followed the instructions and ran 4.02 for a week or so. Just installed the new beta of Litchi and it works well too so far!

I followed the instructions and ran 4.02 for a week or so. Just installed the new beta of Litchi and it works well too so far!

And are there any apparent differences/improvements over 4.0.2?

Nice to see on you got Lichti going on the Crystal Sky and curse you for posting that bright and clear screen goodness! Now I have to start saving pennies for one.

Nice to see on you got Lichti going on the Crystal Sky and curse you for posting that bright and clear screen goodness! Now I have to start saving pennies for one.

Thanks. It kind of feels like the poor man's CS compared with the UB CS but it's plenty bright enough even for the brightest day here in the UK. :D

Did you see that DJI have put up the prices of both 7.85" CS's by a significant amount? The 7.85" HB has gone up £100 over here.. :eek:

The beta works on my Note 8 but I tried installing the extracted APK of the beta onto my CS and it wouldn't install so I guess you are running the beta on Moverios?

Primary issue causing any of the gapps suite to stop working is permissions. Manually set permissions for all of them to allow.

Secondary issue can be the incorrect versions for that Android version. Ensure the gapps suite you're using is correct (gapps for 7.x will probably crash on 6.x)

Thanks. Tbh I don't see many differences between 4.0.2 and the beta so rather than **** something up, I'll stick with 4.0.2 on the CS, hopefully it'll do missions fine which is all I want it for. Any other flying/filming will be with Go4.

The beta works on my Note 8 but I tried installing the extracted APK of the beta onto my CS and it wouldn't install so I guess you are running the beta on Moverios?
I had also had this setup working with the DJI GO 4.1.15 and the published version of Litchi. I use the Google Maps, Play, etc. files AND VERSIONS outlined in the instructions for both instances (public and betas).
I did need to do a reset and fresh install of everything to get it all to work. I have a flash card that contains all the versions of the apps I want on my Moverio, so it is really a painless procedure to reset.

I had also had this setup working with the DJI GO 4.1.15 and the published version of Litchi. I use the Google Maps, Play, etc. files AND VERSIONS outlined in the instructions for both instances (public and betas).
I did need to do a reset and fresh install of everything to get it all to work. I have a flash card that contains all the versions of the apps I want on my Moverio, so it is really a painless procedure to reset.

So a completely fresh install using the beta APK.. I'll give that a go, I just tried installing the beta APK on top of the 4.0.2.

Thanks.

Cool.. Did you extract the 4.1.22 APK from another Android device or download a copy from APKPure or similar?

As WTFoxtrot has mentioned it's the .XAPK file on APKpure, but this requires the APKpure android app to be installed to install DJI G04, check out the other thread for details

Success with 4.1.22

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22