DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi pano fail

Toothdoc

Reactions
After recent firmware and iOS app updates, tried twice to take a pano with Litchi yesterday. Both times, if I opened Litchi first, it pointed the camera straight down before takeoff. Had to take off with DJI Go4 to get the camera pointed straight. Closed Go4 and reopened Litchi to run pano.

Both times it seemed to take a few seconds for the drone to reposition for the next picture, for the first 10 or so pictures. Then it pointed the camera straight down and took several pictures. Next, it raised the camera and slowly spun around in a circle without taking any pictures. I aborted the pano mission, but could not lower the drone. I exited Litchi and opened Go4 and was able to regain control.

I ended up using Hangar360 and got a great result.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced recent Litchi glitches. Maybe they should rename it "gLitchi."

Sounds to me like you were trying to activate the pano process and pressing start before you took off. Have never seen Litchi Pano tilt the camera in any manner until the pano process is commenced. Fly the drone in Litchi FPV mode to where you want to take the Pano. Then switch across to Pano and press "start".
You will get far better results in Litchi than you will with the hangar auto process when done properly.

Interesting. I know on my android dji go and litchi may not work properly if I don't disable either one of them being the default app for plugging in the controller. I wonder if your iOS is also getting conflicts between apps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR