DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

litchi problems

cmussells

Reactions
I need some help. I am trying to use iPhone 8 plus, Google pixel 2xl and iPad mini 4. All of the devices give me a not connected message even though the dji fly app works. What am I doing wrong?

Another stupid question...how the heck does one login to Litchi? I can make a mission on the hub but I can't login. nothing happens when I push button.

Thanks...Craig

Comment

I need some help. I am trying to use iPhone 8 plus, Google pixel 2xl and iPad mini 4. All of the devices give me a not connected message even though the dji fly app works. What am I doing wrong?

Another stupid question...how the heck does one login to Litchi? I can make a mission on the hub but I can't login. nothing happens when I push button.

Thanks...Craig

Just checked...It seems they have a issue..probably server their side.. I can't log in either...so try again later. That may be issue on device side too. Give it a bit or email their support.

Comment

Reactions: pelagic_one
If your using Litchi with the Mavic Mini, you need to be using the Beta version.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Correct. If you have any compatible product then you can login on the left litchi icon by clicking it on the drop down menu you will see the option.

But as @lannes mentioned, if you are a Mavic Mini user, you need to acquire the beta version of litchi. Is my understanding they are not giving away anymore the beta version without purchase the full version. This is a rumor that some people are claiming but not confirmed.

Correct. If you have any compatible product then you can login on the left litchi icon by clicking it on the drop down menu you will see the option.

But as @lannes mentioned, if you are a Mavic Mini user, you need to acquire the beta version of litchi. Is my understanding they are not giving away anymore the beta version without purchase the full version. This is a rumor that some people are claiming but not confirmed.

I logged in but still didn't work. I used 3 diffent mobile devices.....Apple iPad mini 4, Google Pixel 2 xl, and iPhone 8 plus

I logged in but still didn't work. I used 3 diffent mobile devices.....Apple iPad mini 4, Google Pixel 2 xl, and iPhone 8 plus
Is not the device. Is the Litchi version. You need a special code for TestFligth app for IOS that Litchi developers will provide in order to download the beta app. ‎TestFlight

Is not the device. Is the Litchi version. You need a special code for TestFligth app for IOS that Litchi developers will provide in order to download the beta app. ‎TestFlight
Thank you very much! After reading their email closer, you are correct. I didn't go far enough to see their instructions. Downloaded and set up now. Only problem I have is I won't be home to test it for a couple of weeks. Darn the luck.

Thank you again sir

Reactions: zeusfl
I found out that to create and login to the Litchi site, I had to download and use Google Chrome. All is well.....for now anyway.

That is a problem now. LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR