DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi questions

cirrusly

Reactions
I have a couple of questions about using the Litchi app:

1. If I want to fly to a waypoint, pause for a few seconds, then climb straight up before proceeding is that possible? I don't see any "ascend" actions so I know it can't be done with an action, but I'm wondering if it can be done by putting two waypoints close together.

2. Setting an exact altitude using the sliders is aggravating to say the least. Is there anyway to set the altitude doing a manual entry or set the increments that the slider uses?

Thanks!

Just put another waypoint right beside it and change its altitude to whatever height you want your drone to asend to. Once its finished carrying out the actions from the previous waypoint then it will ascend up to that waypoint.

Just put another waypoint right beside it and change its altitude to whatever height you want your drone to asend to. Once its finished carrying out the actions from the previous waypoint then it will ascend up to that waypoint.
Thanks. I was wondering if it would ascend straight up if two waypoints were stacked on top of each other.

One other question..... If I have a multiple waypoint mission with "return to waypoint one" as the option to finish the mission, no POIs and the heading mode set to Auto, I would expect the Mavic to face waypoint one after it passes the last waypoint, but it seems like it faces due north (0 degrees.)

I realize the workaround is to put another waypoint right by waypoint one, but that kind of defeats the reason behind having a "return to waypoint one" option.

Am I doing wrong, or is this a bug?

Hello

I am currently monitoring a building site and using a Litchi waypoints mission to take photos from the same positions every day. Now two things happen:

1. The MP is not accurate enough in its direction. So one day the photo will be perfect covering the whole site, the next day, it will be pointing at a different angle and not get the same shot as the day before. Is there a way of making this more accurate?

2. At each waypoint I set the MP via Litchi to take 6 photos. However, it does not seem to recognise this and just takes two. Is there some trick to get the App to follow the commands to the end in the Waypoints Mission?

Thanks.

Reactions: jcross
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580