DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Update Android - August

Pol

Reactions
Upgraded my Litchi app today, but I'm not pleased at all :mad::mad::mad:
It shuts down every time on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3Pro.
Sometimes after a second, without even connecting to my Mavic.
Sometimes I see a connection and a video view, but then it shuts down again.
It always used to work flawlessly. :confused:
Anyone?

i think it all related to latest version of DJI sdk, im in contact with another developer and ever since they changed somthing there are issues with litchi and other software i use for my mavic

i think it all related to latest version of DJI sdk, im in contact with another developer and ever since they changed somthing there are issues with litchi and other software i use for my mavic
Could be, but I was on an older version of my Mavic firmware first (v01.03.0700).
That didn't work in the first place, so i decided to also install the latest fw on my Mavic.
Same result.:mad:

yea its frustrating, i got a VR software for the mavic, CAVU, stopped working cause of DJI's new SDK
and litchi is starting but havnt flown with it to test for long time
go 4 ver 4.1.4 is working ok for me now

yea its frustrating, i got a VR software for the mavic, CAVU, stopped working cause of DJI's new SDK
and litchi is starting but havnt flown with it to test for long time
go 4 ver 4.1.4 is working ok for me now
Yep very frustrating. I'm on both latest fw's but I can't even GET OF THE GROUND anymore. :(:mad::(:mad::confused::mad:

not using dji go 4 ?
I'm on the latest DJI GO 4 and that seems to be working fine now.
I still don't trust it however, because the former versions let me down to often.

me too, only with version 4.1.4 i managed to have a full flight without any crash of the software

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas