DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi vs Litchi

PointJoe

Reactions
Planning Waypoints Missions: Could it be that Litchi Mission Hub (on the computer) differs from Litchi on the Smart Controller? Planning a Waypoint mission on MH had more "action" options than on the SC. Example, I wanted to stop, wait, pause video, and take a photo , then resume mission at one waypoint. These options are available on Mission Hub. On the SC, the only option was "stay." Am I missing something? Thank you ...

Planning Waypoints Missions: Could it be that Litchi Mission Hub (on the computer) differs from Litchi on the Smart Controller? Planning a Waypoint mission on MH had more "action" options than on the SC. Example, I wanted to stop, wait, pause video, and take a photo , then resume mission at one waypoint. These options are available on Mission Hub. On the SC, the only option was "stay." Am I missing something? Thank you ...
There are more options on the Mission Hub, yes. However, at least on the iOS version of Litchi, all the options you list are available in the app but it’s a little out of the way. Can’t imagine the SC version of Litchi is that much different but maybe.
12D3AF7D-D51F-496B-87E6-D41D15C3313E.png
9F53137C-EFBB-4EC1-B4A7-43CF51372669.png

Your screenshots illustrate my inquiry perfectly ...
Was hoping a Lithci staff person could post an explanation or work-around.
By the way ... I eliminated all curves at the turns ...

Perhaps it's more of an Android vs IOS issue? Not sure, just throwing it out there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada