DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Waypoint Mission from Mac to Smart Controller?

PointJoe

Reactions
Users of the SC know how tiny the screen is for plotting WP's, POI's, their altitudes, speeds, locations, etc. It would be a boon to plot it on an iPad or Mac and transfer the mission to the SC. Does anyone know how to do this?

This may not be what you're referring to, but I believe Litchi licensed on an Android to iOS. SC is based on Android OS.

I only make changes in the field using Litchi when it's a have to situation. Otherwise, I don't try ANY changes as it is easy to make a catastrophic mistake

I’ve planned my missions on my pc then saved under my account. Then I connect my SC to internet and “open” my saved missions and ‘load’ the one I want to use. Seems to work just fine.

Mac or PC, or any web browser including iOS, you can go to Mission Hub - Litchi, log into your account, design your mission on your PC, Mac, iPad, whatever. You upload it to Litchi...then it's available to any device that's running Litchi, including your Smart Controller (assuming you uploaded the Litchi app to your Smart Controller). Only hitch is that since the SC doesn't have cell service, only wifi, you have to make sure that the mission that you want to fly has populated your Smart Controller. There's probably a way for the Smart Controller to use your phone as a hot spot out in the field, but I haven't figured that one out yet.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest