DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Waypoints for Mavic 2 Pro

Mavic2Joe

Reactions
Hello all,

I searched and didn't see this particular issue addressed. I recently downloaded Litchi and set a few Waypoints on the Mission Hub. When I went to the location earlier today, I got message saying "the (paraphrasing a bit) aircraft must be connected and set to P Mode". I assume I was connected since I was flying in FPV. How do I select between P, S, & F modes? I see where it is referenced in the Litchi guide and website, but how do I physically do it?

Thanks,

Joe

Ummm......you have a switch on the side of your remote, see illustration #10, should be labeled T,P & S (there is no "F")? Make sure your in the Litchi App and logged in and sync your account to your device to see the mission.

Attachments

• Mavic2remote.jpg
    Mavic2remote.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: pelagic_one
By the way, while flying the mission if you need to abort for some reason, simply switch to "s" mode for a moment. Litchi will not fly a mission if switched out of "p" mode.
Good advice, as well as the "pause button". Understanding of course this only works with radio signal. If your mission takes you behind objects or even out of radio range...well..it's going to "try" and complete the mission. That is why I always fly missions high at first to verify flight path, then adjust either onsite or with Mission Hub :)

Reactions: pelagic_one
Same here, I fly them so that nothing will be in its path, even pylons, I find the scariest waypoint missions are the ones where the ground level rises to double the current height, for instance I was flying a mission yesterday (all within range) where I took off at 250ft AGL & towards the end of the mission the ground level was almost 500ft ( double my ground level here ), I always use the option of AGL when on missions like the above.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka