DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi, why flying speed are changing

rattanat

Reactions
Make waypoint mission where all way points are height 60m, speed 0.9m/s(3.2kmh) and distance between all waypoints ~6m.

Why does the flying speed of M2 change during mission so dramatically? Can't understand the logic behind these changes. Also flying speed is too high most of the time. Have already try tweak all possible in litchi, l.ike "online elevation, speed, different amaount of curve, etc

I know it's not a drone error. I see the same change of speed when running that mission on Google earth. Also have an export *.csv file of the mission and there seems to be nothing weird.

My mission: Mission Hub - Litchi

video of mission:

I reply myself

figured out that if distance between waypoints are short like 6m the heading of drone obviously affects too. I mean camera have to travel longer distance if yaw change 50degrees instead of 25degrees. This obviously is not big issue when distance between waypoints are longer, but this case it makes the difference.

My new problem is how to adjust correctly when planning missions like this :\

Litchi and my pro it follows to the letter all actions unless i have magenetic inferences,s and that happens in only one place i.found so far so I can,t be much help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s