DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi wont allow takeoff after latest updates

Firejay27

Premium Pilot
Reactions
After doing the latest updates on the A2S and RC Pro Litchi won't let me take off. It says unknown error 801 contact DJI support. I can fly just fine with no errors outside of Litchi. Before the updates I was able to fly just fine with Litchi as well.

Any ideas? Last update on their web site was June and since Litchi is installed via the Amazon App store on the RCPro there aren't any updates listed there either.

Reactions: jrhoffman75
Try posting in the Litchi forum. He is pretty good at answering problems. I saw a post about the same problem on there.

There is also a official facebook group you could join if you do the facebook thing.
Litchi for DJI Drones Official Group

After doing the latest updates on the A2S and RC Pro Litchi won't let me take off. It says unknown error 801 contact DJI support. I can fly just fine with no errors outside of Litchi. Before the updates I was able to fly just fine with Litchi as well.

Any ideas? Last update on their web site was June and since Litchi is installed via the Amazon App store on the RCPro there aren't any updates listed there either.
After latest firmware update for Air 2S takeoff is only permitted vis DJI Fly app. Takeoff fails or is blocked in Maven, Litchi and Dronelink.

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
Try posting in the Litchi forum. He is pretty good at answering problems. I saw a post about the same problem on there.

Someone beat me too it. Looks like I'm not the only one with the issue. There was speculation it was related to a potential new SDK which I think is quite possible with the new CINE features.

Let's see how long it takes for the various app stores to get an update and how long it takes Litchi to comb through the new SDK.

Reactions: Joethedrone
There was speculation it was related to a potential new SDK which I think is quite possible with the new CINE features.
The new SDK is the Mobile SDK v5. It supports the M3E and M3T. The Air 2s is supported by the Mobile SDK v4.16.3. The two SDKs are incompatible with each other.

The latest firmware update broke something to do with the “take-off” function in the v4 SDK. This has nothing to do with the new, v5 SDK. DJI will have to fix the v4 SDK before Litchi (etal) can provide a working solution.

vico

20h

There is a new beta version on android/ios which should fix this issue.

Beta won’t be available though Amazon. Install on iDevice and Android through TestFlight. Instructions are provided when you are accepted to the beta test program. They have addressed the dji issue in the current beta.

That sucks. I use the RCPro and installed Amazon to get Litchi. Totally hate that you can't download the APK from Google anymore for sideloading because they don't get their fee otherwise.

Reactions: Steve Amerson

Hi Fire, I had the same problem with Maps Pilot Pro, my Air 2s wouldn't take off after the last firmware update. I had to first take off with the Fly app and then switch to the Maps Pilot Pro app while the Air 2s was in the air. Maps Made Easy technical support told me that it was because of the RID update. They now have an updated version of the Maps Pilot Pro that fixes the issue.

IMO Litchi needs to update their program.

Regards,
Richard

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus