DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

litchi

Which drone are you flying?

Will the dji google work with the litchi program . tx

I'm interested in that one too. What would you see anything different in the goggles? Using the goggles I assume you mean you want to run Litchi on your mobile device and use the goggles at the same time.

Which drone are you flying?

Mavic Pro here. Why do you ask?

Only if you have a HDMI out on your tablet.

Does this mean you see the live Litchi app screen in the DJI goggles when connected by means of a HDMI cable? If so I guess I would not be able to use my iPad mini4, pity.

I'm interested in that one too. What would you see anything different in the goggles? Using the goggles I assume you mean you want to run Litchi on your mobile device and use the goggles at the same time.

Does this mean you see the live Litchi app screen in the DJI goggles when connected by means of a HDMI cable? If so I guess I would not be able to use my iPad mini4, pity.
With my P4 I only get to see the video image whether using GO4 or Litchi. However I ground tested the same with my Mavic Pro that has a wireless direct connection to the MP. I still see the DJI commands in the goggles and Litchi running on the tablet.

Because the Mavic Air is not able to connect to the DJI Goggles wirelessly. Since the DJI Goggles can connect directly to the Mavic Pro, it doesn't matter which app you use on your mobile device.

Does this mean you see the live Litchi app screen in the DJI goggles when connected by means of a HDMI cable?
You will only see the screen on your mobile device if the DJI Goggles are connected to the mobile device via an HDMI cable. When connected like that, you'll lose all of the features/settings in the DJI Goggles and they will do nothing but mirror your mobile device screen.

Reactions: Steady Eddie
Thanks msinger, that explains it.

Yes, the goggles works simultanosely with litchi app and / or the go4-app. You can drive the drone with the RC1 or the Smartcontroller and watch the drone with the goggles. I have not testet the functions to drive the drone by goggles. But i think, this goes like "coach mode".
You can connect the mavic simultanosely with 2 controller and 2 goggles, so described in mavic manuals..

Read / look tutorials for "coach-mode"!

Complement: You do not need an HDMI-cable. The goggles connects itself to the Mavic and shows the same picture.
You can connect the goggles over their HDMI-in to the HDMI-out of the SC (Smartcontroller) and sees then the same picture as on the SC. But that is not necessary.
But Goggles connects by Ocusync himself with the Mavic. There is no cable required. It does not matter if Litchi or Go4 are running on the other device.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka