DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi

Keith Tweedie

Reactions
I am trying to figure out why Litchi on my Mac desk top is all screwed up it will not mark p.o.i and has an America Expess logo on the way point icon. And will not save the mission. If I create a waypoint on my iPad Pro it works fine. It’s driving me crazy, yes I do smoke seriously could you try it if you have Litchi. I last used litchi in October 2019, planned my misssions from home, went to the field and had great success.

"It’s driving me crazy, yes I do smoke seriously could you try it if you have Litchi." ?

What does this look like?
Mission Hub - Litchi

"America Expess logo on the way point icon"
That must be virus or browser problem?

Are you using Safari?
Have you tried Google Chrome?

BTW,
You don't need to have an account to use the Litichi Hub, but you do to save it.

Rod

Thank you for your reply,I use Google Chrome to get onto the Litchi hub, I do have an account and have logged almost 5 hours playing with it with great success, the app on my iPad works fine, I am an experienced pilot and have used it with the Spark, Phantom 4 and my Inspire 1 programmed from home. I just need someone to try to get into the Hub and see if it’s useable. I am anxious to use it on my new Mavic 2 pro I don’t want a flyaway. I can’t seem to contact Litchi to report my error. Waypoint 2.0 is nowhere as good as litchi.

Reactions: Martin_D
I have just logged on to the Litchi Hub and opened a stored mission, added a way point and POI without a problem so it looks like it is working for me. (Apple IMac computer using Safari)

Thank you for your reply,I use Google Chrome to get onto the Litchi hub, I do have an account and have logged almost 5 hours playing with it with great success, the app on my iPad works fine, I am an experienced pilot and have used it with the Spark, Phantom 4 and my Inspire 1 programmed from home. I just need someone to try to get into the Hub and see if it’s useable. I am anxious to use it on my new Mavic 2 pro I don’t want a flyaway. I can’t seem to contact Litchi to report my error. Waypoint 2.0 is nowhere as good as litchi.
You did try my link I provided on #2?

Rod

Thank you very much it works with Safari, you have stopped me from going crazy. I have always used Google Chrome to get into the Litchi hub and for everything else like banking etc. What part of the world are you in, I’m in British Columbia.
Regards, Keith

Reactions: RodPad
I am delighted to hear that all is well. Litchi hub has been of great use to me and I must have flown well over 200 missions without an incident during the last couple of years.
Southern Denmark on a small Island called Lolland is where I live and now as a retired farmer/forester.

Thank you very much it works with Safari, you have stopped me from going crazy. I have always used Google Chrome to get into the Litchi hub and for everything else like banking etc. What part of the world are you in, I’m in British Columbia.
Regards, Keith
Chrome should be working also, I use Firefox, if I have goofing things happen on any web sight, I try a different browser, probably some security updates, or settings?

The mission I shared, Way point #1 is at my house you can zoom out. ;) :)
If I'm above the tree line I can see Mt.Hood and Mt. Adams. ;)

Here is a different mission I ran, it wasn't cloudy when I started. :rolleyes:

Rod

Reactions: Gorm
Chrome should be working also, I use Firefox, if I have goofing things happen on any web sight, I try a different browser, probably some security updates, or settings?

The mission I shared, Way point #1 is at my house you can zoom out. ;) :)
If I'm above the tree line I can see Mt.Hood and Mt. Adams. ;)

Here is a different mission I ran, it wasn't cloudy when I started. :rolleyes:

Rod
Great country to live in! My favourite moment in your video is breaking through the cloud for the first time. What are the deciduous trees amongst the softwood? I have attached a link to a little video about the forest here in DK. https://youtu.be/AhFI8YJvBlU
Gorm

"My favourite moment in your video is breaking through the cloud for the first time. "
Yeah, wasn't part of the planned mission. :rolleyes:

Creepy Clip Man!
Did you place a broken prop on the pile?

Rod

It is now a listed cultural heritage site in DK so no cheating only branches are accepted!

Gorm

Reactions: RodPad
Sounds like you need to clear your cache and perhaps you could also try this, in Chrome, hold down the control key and press f5 to refresh the page, that will reload it without any cached items, that might help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekleeth