DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lithium Film -Short Drone Shot included In Beautiful North Georgia

Mike Mas

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pilots - I just finished a short film on RV lithium powered systems. The production was shot in the beautiful mountains and lakes here in North Georgia, so I thought I would share the film. I shot the aerials in eight different locations to include beautiful Bell Mountain. There also some good information regarding the advancement of lithium battery systems for RV’s.

Enjoy & Fly Safe - Mike Mas

Click on the link below:

Reactions: PointJoe
Sneaky way to get eyeballs on your product advertisement. I do not feel it is appropriate for this forum. If you were truly interested in having us view your "drone videos", you could have simply created an edit where only the drone video of the GA mountains were shown.

Reactions: takoda
Thanks for the reply! What Product??

There's no advertisement or links - its my own RV, I bought all the equipment. In addition, It was my drones and my 40 years of flying to get the drone shots!

Don't be so negative - relax!

Mike

Please accept my apologies for my negative comment. I incorrectly thought this was a commercial after watching only a small part of the beginning of the video. I must say that it was shot and produced soooo well that it looked like a professional commercial. In hindsight, would you take that as a compliment? If not, and you prefer I will be happy to delete my post.

Again, my apologies. Now so that I can chill out some more, I will go back and watch the video front to back!

Reactions: takoda
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007