DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Little Miami River, Fall 2020

Loved the green of the golf course. Sorry but I “scrubbed” through most of it because you tipped me off lol.We have to be tough on ourselves to keep our vids to circa 2-3 minutes tops... (Except for the likes of Niklas Christl & Sam Kolder)

I realize that this video is too long. Scenery is just too pretty to cut any of it out.
Enjoy.

Although the video is very pleasant to watch, it is way too long. Nobody is ever going to see the end of it. Here is my weekly statistical report from my Video company (Vimeo). To sum it up,
Average time watched. 1:40 (e.g.: one minute, 40 seconds of a 3 minute video)
Finishes. 26. yes- 26 out of 127 people who viewed finished a 3 minute video.

I am now making two videos- one for me (the whole video, and one for publications, usually, trying to keep around not more than 3 minutes.

Dale
Miami,FlScreen Shot 2020-10-27 at 10.28.39 AM.png

Reactions: sikspy
Although the video is very pleasant to watch, it is way too long. Nobody is ever going to see the end of it. Here is my weekly statistical report from my Video company (Vimeo). To sum it up,

I am now making two videos- one for me (the whole video, and one for publications, usually, trying to keep around not more than 3 minutes.

Dale
Miami,FlView attachment 115890
Yes, that is why my opening comment stated that I knew that it was too long.

Thank you.

Dale
Miami,FlView attachment 115890
You are right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada