DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

live feed error today

johnsctt78

Reactions
hi guys
strangest thing today,both my facebook and youtube live feed came back with cant live feed.its been fine for the last year,du streenrecorder was able to do live streaming with facebook and youtube. im using the dji go 4 app and my ipad mini 4.very strange
did they disallow live streaming. i enclosed both error messages from today as attacments

Attachments

• IMG_20190413_213718.jpg
    IMG_20190413_213718.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 25
  • MVIMG_20190413_213649.jpg
    MVIMG_20190413_213649.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
I was flying my MP1 today, and I couldn’t stop the video recording. Tried everything to try stopping it, but I had to turn off the bird and lost the last bit of video....
never had that happen until today.

I was flying my MP1 today, and I couldn’t stop the video recording. Tried everything to try stopping it, but I had to turn off the bird and lost the last bit of video....
never had that happen until today.

Were you just recording on to the SD card? Did you try both the controller and device to stop it? You can always turn off the app, then restart to stop recording if youre on the ground.

Were you just recording on to the SD card? Did you try both the controller and device to stop it? You can always turn off the app, then restart to stop recording if youre on the ground.

I tried the button on the RC, closed and opened back the app, and tried numerous times on the IPad to shut it off. I even landed and took off again, but ended up just powering down after landing.
First time for this issue. I’ll find out tomorrow if it was just a hiccup ?

hi guys
strangest thing today,both my facebook and youtube live feed came back with cant live feed.its been fine for the last year,du streenrecorder was able to do live streaming with facebook and youtube. im using the dji go 4 app and my ipad mini 4.very strange
did they disallow live streaming. i enclosed both error messages from today as attacments
You may gain some further insight into a possible reason why live streaming to FB and YT is being blocked, by referring to my comments on this subject in a thread written around April 10th. While DJI may be party to the process of enforcing the blocking of live streaming, I suggest this action is being driven from much further afield.

You may gain some further insight into a possible reason why live streaming to FB and YT is being blocked, by referring to my comments on this subject in a thread written around April 10th. While DJI may be party to the process of enforcing the blocking of live streaming, I suggest this action is being driven from much further afield.

The problem with that thinking is that you can Livestream from either FB or YT app right this very instant. No joy with the DJI Go 4 app. It's DJI Go 4, not the others. DJI has done this many times before. They tweak something, and break something else in their app. Trust me, I have many many Livestreamed flights, and the problem is DJI.

Reactions: johnsctt78
I tried the du screenrecorder live stream to FB and yt and there is no issue at all of streaming the flights live to either,it's dji most deff. I'm going to try litchi shortly

Reactions: Former Member
The problem with that thinking is that you can Livestream from either FB or YT app right this very instant. No joy with the DJI Go 4 app. It's DJI Go 4, not the others. DJI has done this many times before. They tweak something, and break something else in their app. Trust me, I have many many Livestreamed flights, and the problem is DJI.
Just my thoughts. But I certainly take on board what you say. While I'm sure neither FB or YT will succumb without making a very strong case otherwise, there is at the moment an equally strong political will to prevent live streaming being "abused". For that reason, I suggest, changes will continue to be noticed in the way live streaming may be available - at least when compared to previous expectations.

Here ends my comments of this particular issue.

Peace to all "Mavicers" ?

and an alternate to litchi would be the DU recorder on IOS,there is the free version which lets you live stream to youtube and facebook and twitch as an alternate to paying for litchi if the person did not want litchi

Just ran a flight with litchi
Was able to live stream with no problem what so ever
Dji really needs to get it together

I owe you a beer or your drink of choice. The wind finally died down here after 3 days of no fly. 5 good flights today, Litchi works great for Livestreaming!

Last edited:
Reactions: johnsctt78
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas