DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live in-flight video lag

hoopsdavis

Reactions
HI Guys, I need a little help. I received my Mavic Air 2 on Saturday, took first flight. I noticed during the flight the video stream has a bit of lag which affects my flying. there seems to be about a 2 second delay and a studder in the video. The SD Card: Samsung 128gb Evo U3. Camera/Video settings Default 4k 30fps.

Any feedback and tips would be appreciated

HI Guys, I need a little help. I received my Mavic Air 2 on Saturday, took first flight. I noticed during the flight the video stream has a bit of lag which affects my flying. there seems to be about a 2 second delay and a studder in the video. The SD Card: Samsung 128gb Evo U3. Camera/Video settings Default 4k 30fps.

Any feedback and tips would be appreciated

How far away are you when you experience this? Or is it all the time.

Hmm, I haven't seen a lag all the time with mine only if I am really far away but its more of a video stutter. Can you try a phone instead of the tablet and see if that issue still persist to just trouble shoot? Where are you flying? Somewhere with heavy wifi congestion (shouldn't matter as much with the ocusync 2.0) just trying to trouble shoot with you.

Hmm, I haven't seen a lag all the time with mine only if I am really far away but its more of a video stutter. Can you try a phone instead of the tablet and see if that issue still persist to just trouble shoot? Where are you flying? Somewhere with heavy wifi congestion (shouldn't matter as much with the ocusync 2.0) just trying to trouble shoot with you.

Actually I tried it with my phone about 30 minutes ago and the problem wasn't there. Is there possibly something I can do with my table to possible adjust it.

One other thing that could be the issue and I'll try to test that today. I have a cable from my tablet to the controller with a usb to type C adapter. That little addition could also be the issue.

Actually I tried it with my phone about 30 minutes ago and the problem wasn't there. Is there possibly something I can do with my table to possible adjust it.

One other thing that could be the issue and I'll try to test that today. I have a cable from my tablet to the controller with a usb to type C adapter. That little addition could also be the issue.

It certainly is possible especially if there is something wrong on a cheap adapter. Does it work for other things like transferring files at a speed that is decent?

It certainly is possible especially if there is something wrong on a cheap adapter. Does it work for other things like transferring files at a speed that is decent?

it seems my problem is not having the correct cable to go from controller to tablet. It hasn't been easy finding the correct cable with longer reach. Would you or anyone know where to purchase the correct cable?

I was able to work it out. In Setting under "Transmission" changing "Definition" to "Smooth" solved my problem.

Thanks for your help on this.

Glad you figured it out. I will have to check mine to see what it is set at, I never messed with it so it is on the default and never had a issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11