DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

live stream to youtube problems

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
has anyone managed a livestream to youtube with the smart controller yet.
This is not something i have done before with any of my drones, but thought Id give it a try.

so i go to the the Live Steaming Platform and select Youtube.
i only get the option to set Basic Mode, which i do
but
then i get a sign in failed. i click try again and get a message 403 error and something about "google cant sign you in safely inside this app"

I have signed into my youtube account in the web browser and that seems fine, I just dont seem to be able to sign in from within GO4

any help or advice appreciated

It's an issue with the "Lightning" browser that is preinstalled. You'll need to install the Chrome apk and it should allow you to sign in.

Same problem here. Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks. I did manage to work that out and get logged in, but still unable to live stream.
Are you able to live stream? I’m not sure if I’m having an issue with the smartcontroller or YouTube. Still can’t find anyone that is showing this working

Yea im guessing we need to wait for an update.

I am also having an issue streaming, though not with Youtube, but Facebook - I set up a hotspot on my phone after my second flight, linked the Smart Controller, everything was good. Logged into my Facebook and it successfully linked it and allowed me to stream my video on the first try.

Tried to it a couple days later.....and I get an error message *see photo below*

Anyone experience this and know of a work around?

Screenshot_20130118-015136.jpeg

You can stream live on YouTube if you have less
Than 1000 subs. Need to use custom rtmp. I started thread on DJI forum.
There is a YouTube video by drone by oz, who shows how to do it. Check it out here

You can stream live on YouTube if you have less
Than 1000 subs. Need to use custom rtmp. I started thread on DJI forum.
There is a YouTube video by drone by oz, who shows how to do it. Check it out here

I tried it...it says "connecting" but doesn't connect. Any advise?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada