DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Living in Paradise, New Zealand

Slykiwi

Reactions
Hey guys, new to the drone scene. Took this video on my DJI Mavic Mini. This footage was taken in Whanarua Bay New Zealand. Hope you like it, im also new to video editing so its a bit rusty in places but im enjoying the learning process.

If you have a spare moment and you enjoyed the video please like the video on YouTube and if you loved it consider subscribing would be greatly appreciated to help me grow my small channel.

Any tips you have about the footage are welcome.
?

Thanks ?

Last edited:
You put that together very well. Guys in boat waving at you was cool . Thumbswayup Thumbswayup

Great video, now for some drone fishing for snapper

Was that shot at 25fps or 30fps

Last edited:
Cheers, that's the plan if it's to rough for the boat and not to windy look into drone fishing.

This was at shot at 30fps

Last edited:
That's a great video!

New Zealand is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing these very well-composed clips!

Reactions: Slykiwi
Thanks for the great video. What was the wind situation by the water. Am thinking about adding MM to my flying
cams as well. Just, wondering about the wind, and fly always with a light drone. Have been hearing good and bad experiences.

Reactions: Slykiwi
Thanks for the great video. What was the wind situation by the water. Am thinking about adding MM to my flying
cams as well. Just, wondering about the wind, and fly always with a light drone. Have been hearing good and bad experiences.

No worries thanks for the feed back. The wind near the water was moderate it was not to bad and I thought the MM handle very well.To be honest though being a newbie and all I'm very selective when I decide to fly my drone in windy conditions probably to carefull and not ready to commit myself flying in high wind scenarios. I have also read heaps in regards to MM in the wind many fly aways and not being able to return home.

In my personal opinion I love having the MM, I'm not sure if that's just because it's my first drone I have ever owned but I think for the price point and the features for me its perfect.

Hope this helps! ?

Very nice!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut