DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loading videos to iPad with card reader.

Dan-Petter

Reactions
Hi. Am a novice pilot, but have recorded about 20 short clips. When I try to get the footage over to my iPad using the apple card reader only the stills I’ve taken are imported. Does anybody have a tip? Grateful for any help.

I am using Sync For DJI app. It take some times but it transfers 4K videos wirelessly to my old IPad Pro and iphone max.
Sync for DJI by km.company
‎Sync for DJI

Thanks, InspirePhil! Dan-Petter: At least when it is this cold in Sweden, you don’t have the MOSQUITO CLOUDS to gum up your propellers. I remember driving from Sundsvall to Lulea on 21 June, and having to stop the car four times an hour to clean off the windshield. My skin was covered with welts from all the bites. So I drove up over the HUMP to Trondheim, where the wind grounded the buggers. I still itch at the thought of that trip a half-century ago.

I have the 2018 iPad Pro 12.9”, and I can IMPORT 1080, but not 4K.
I don't know what problem you're having, but I have the 2018 iPad Pro 10.5-inch, which is the same internals as the 12.9-inch but with a smaller display, and I import and edit 4k from my Mavic Pro and now Mavic 2 Pro all the time.

Last edited:
Hi. Am a novice pilot, but have recorded about 20 short clips. When I try to get the footage over to my iPad using the apple card reader only the stills I’ve taken are imported. Does anybody have a tip? Grateful for any help.
I have a iPad 6 gen. Transfer all my photos and videos from mavic 2 zoom without problems. I do it wireless though

Hi Salty, I’m in the market for a new iPad in the new year, which iPad do u have? My iPad air2 doesn’t handle h265 or 4K well. Thanks in advance.
I have last year's iPad Pro, 10.5-inch. The new iPad Pros that just came out are even better, of course. Not sure they do H.265, but they import, play and edit H.264 4k just fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas