DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Local building was demolished.

Thank you for your film. May I suggest you approach the local historical society and see if they have an interest? This may be something that even the company’s historical dept would like to preserve.

This is not a Timelapse but the footage was taken over the last few months.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice, It's certainly finished.

Reactions: dozzn
It blows my mind to see office furniture just sitting in some office, like someone just left for lunch, as the building is being demolished! They just tore down the last of the old Stroh's brewey here in Longview, TX this week. I would have done shots like you did if I had the time but I did not. Nicely done.

Reactions: dozzn
Thank you for your film. May I suggest you approach the local historical society and see if they have an interest? This may be something that even the company’s historical dept would like to preserve.
Thank you so much!

It blows my mind to see office furniture just sitting in some office, like someone just left for lunch, as the building is being demolished! They just tore down the last of the old Stroh's brewey here in Longview, TX this week. I would have done shots like you did if I had the time but I did not. Nicely done.
Thank you for your complement! I was amazed at the furniture and the graffiti! I could have probably made an entire video on the graffiti! lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito