Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Local TV will use footage from my video ! Stash for 51 tons of weed !

CamoGreg

Hello!

Wanted to share the good news with you !

A local TV from Switzerland (Canal9.ch) contacted me to use some footage of a video I did about an abandoned thermal station.

The documentary will be about an activist to legalize weed in Switzerland who has hidden 51 tons of weed in the 4 reactors.

It will show on Thursday 22 March at 18h30! Will post a link once available on their website !

For those who are interested here the video !

Cheers !

Qoncussion

They'll probably only use about 3 seconds :cool:
Sad... But true. I shot b-roll for MSNBC several years ago. A full day of shooting equated to less than five seconds of screen time. But congrats to the OP! You'll giggle when you see your footage broadcast over the air.

CamoGreg

Sad... But true. I shot b-roll for MSNBC several years ago. A full day of shooting equated to less than five seconds of screen time. But congrats to the OP! You'll giggle when you see your footage broadcast over the air.
Sure ! Many thanks !

ac0j

I remember when the OP posted that plant footage a while back. You suppose it was "weed heavy" at the time the video was shot? Should have went kicking around it a bit more!

Kilrah

I remember when the OP posted that plant footage a while back. You suppose it was "weed heavy" at the time the video was shot? Should have went kicking around it a bit more!
Nah, the weed story happened some 10 years ago. Long since been cleared, along with partial dismantling and asbestos removal on the plant's installations.

Last edited:

CamoGreg

I didn’t know at this time ! Then a friend informed me !! 51 tons !!!!

BennyB

Hello!

Wanted to share the good news with you !

A local TV from Switzerland (Canal9.ch) contacted me to use some footage of a video I did about an abandoned thermal station.

The documentary will be about an activist to legalize weed in Switzerland who has hidden 51 tons of weed in the 4 reactors.

It will show on Thursday 22 March at 18h30! Will post a link once available on their website !

For those who are interested here the video !

Cheers !
Right on dude

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azurite