Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Locations within 50mi of M25

• Thread starter Deleted member 16891
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16891

Hey,

Just wondering, what are you're go to scenic spots to get footage from that are within 50 miles of the M25 ring around London.
And do they require pre-flight permission?

Thanks
Hawx

Just been to Richmond Park, Sheen Gate. It's a great open space for learning video, some good shots of lakes and the deer.

Reactions: Gary cato
Just been to Richmond Park, Sheen Gate. It's a great open space for learning video, some good shots of lakes and the deer.

At the flying field? Cause the rest of the park is off limits as it's a 'royal park' which is a shame as it's so pretty there.

At the flying field? Cause the rest of the park is off limits as it's a 'royal park' which is a shame as it's so pretty there.

Yes, exactly. It works well as you can get to the lakes LOS, just.... Its still a good place to practice video stuff etc.

What/where 'flying field?'. I live locally so am inquisitive.

What/where 'flying field?'. I live locally so am inquisitive.

As you enter Sheen Gate, there is a car park on your RHS. Park there, then walk straight out, parallel to the road.

See pic attached.

Maybe see you there.

86122f3e9ea8ad1e683ceb1a35b003f4.jpg

As you enter Sheen Gate, there is a car park on your RHS. Park there, then walk straight out, parallel to the road.

See pic attached.

Maybe see you there.

86122f3e9ea8ad1e683ceb1a35b003f4.jpg

Thanks - I found it! There were another couple with a Mavic Pro who'd only had it for a day. They thought I was an expert - I've only had mine a couple of weeks but I did manage to show them a couple of things I've found out. Perhaps they should join this forum - very informative.

Thanks again,

Rob

Reactions: Soundtekk
Thanks - I found it! There were another couple with a Mavic Pro who'd only had it for a day. They thought I was an expert - I've only had mine a couple of weeks but I did manage to show them a couple of things I've found out. Perhaps they should join this forum - very informative.

Thanks again,

Rob

I was there from 12:15 till 1:30 today too!!

Reactions: robelee
Count me in too, hopefully I can break away from home-life one weekend to go flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143