DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Log file truncated

hendersg

Reactions
Hi.
This is not really about a lost drone but more a logfile question and I suspect the experts hang out here. I was out on Christmas Eve for a fly and flew my mini 1 for about 20 mins on battery 1 running form 100% down to 20% then landed. I then switched the drone off and changed the battery and flew a second battery for about 20 mins then packed up and went home.

When I got home I looked at the logs on the phone and while the second log file was fine the first was only 3 minutes something long and 280k stopping when the battery was still at 88%
Any idea why this happens and whether it was something I did that would cause this..

When I got home I looked at the logs on the phone and while the second log file was fine the first was only 3 minutes something long and 280k stopping when the battery was still at 88%
Any idea why this happens and whether it was something I did that would cause this..
Are you using Airdata to auto synch your data and view it?
If so that's probably the issue and going back and manually uploading the .txt file would fix things.

Are you using Airdata to auto synch your data and view it?
If so that's probably the issue and going back and manually uploading the .txt file would fix things.
Yes I am but airdata and the DJI fly app both show the same thing and looking in the flightrecord folder the file from the first flight is about a fifth of the size of the second flight despite both flights being about the same length.

Do you see the same thing when viewing your log here?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54