DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London Newbie here

BlackMac

Reactions
Been nice to get around and read everyone's stories...I turned 50 recently and always wanted a drone so when asked what I would prefer, I went for the Mavic mini, I haven't been disappointed,. The only days I don't fly are rain days or windy days...Like today I guess....I cant wait until I get a bit more experience under my belt and I can go for a bigger aircraft....kinda got my eye on the Mavic Air 2, but love the idea of the Zoom tooo....

Anyways, its nice to be here....

1591906445949.png

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

London... sweet! Wonderful city. Welcome to the forum. Lots of smart folks (present company excluded) on this forum. You have a question, they'll have an answer. Enjoy your drone!

I was hoping to visit Ireland this fall. Took the Irish flying test and got the one-year permit to fly, now probably won't be able to go due to the health hysteria. I was really looking forward to flying along the Irish coast.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to then forum from Chicago the Windy City. Been to London, was surprised that people speak 300 different language's. And, living in London is very expensive. Hope you do all your home work, about flying, and what to do when you encounter a emergency situation. For instance, you hit RTH, and noticed your drone was not high enough. You have a decision to make, let it fly into a tree or building. Or Abort RTH, while you figure out what to do. Or, what is the best RTH home feature to use to get home. Any way, Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to then forum from Chicago the Windy City. Been to London, was surprised that people speak 300 different language's. And, living in London is very expensive. Hope you do all your home work, about flying, and what to do when you encounter a emergency situation. For instance, you hit RTH, and noticed your drone was not high enough. You have a decision to make, let it fly into a tree or building. Or Abort RTH, while you figure out what to do. Or, what is the best RTH home feature to use to get home. Any way, Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, that happened on my first flight, so had to learn to cancel RTH and decide the next move like you said, getting used to it now, but generally always look around and set my RTH height before I take off, I try not to do anything to mess up as I really enjoy this toy....will definitely be upgrading soon tho, I need more range...

Reactions: Xanadu and mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots