DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London

Richmond Park is within the London No Fly Zone, anyone run into trouble flying in London? _Home

I Live near brands-hatch so lots of fields I fly around but looking to go out near the Coast maybe Dover or Folkestone.

Richmond Park is within the London No Fly Zone, anyone run into trouble flying in London? _Home

I Live near brands-hatch so lots of fields I fly around but looking to go out near the Coast maybe Dover or Folkestone.

It is, but there has been a R/C flying field there for 30 years. Not a problem.

I'm in Bedford but work in London so up for a meet up if one should happen [emoji1474]

West London near high street Kensington....alawys driving away to be able to fly...surrey hills is quite nice and not too far

Ilford Essex here, last few times I've taken my mavic out. I've gone up to Wanstead flats, big open area and great for a bit of a flyabout.

Took it earlier today but was quite windy even though it was very sunny and bright.

Would be great to meet up with a few mavic flyers.

Ilford Essex here, last few times I've taken my mavic out. I've gone up to Wanstead flats, big open area and great for a bit of a flyabout.

Took it earlier today but was quite windy even though it was very sunny and bright.

Would be great to meet up with a few mavic flyers.
Sounds great, let me know when and hopefully I can fly with.

West of London, north Surrey actually, right next to the M25. Would love to hear of any good places in the area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007