DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long Exposure with Mavic2 Pro

The Mavic2 Pro is pretty stable for these long exposures.

Armando
Hey Armando- hello from fellow Miamian!!! Those are really nice shots. You have made me want to duplicate them when I can get out of the house again. Can you tell me the shutter and ISO if available? Love the picture of government cut, downtown Miami and American Airlines arena. I have shot from just about every site in town. Running out of locations. Good work!!!

Hey Armando- hello from fellow Miamian!!! Those are really nice shots. You have made me want to duplicate them when I can get out of the house again. Can you tell me the shutter and ISO if available? Love the picture of government cut, downtown Miami and American Airlines arena. I have shot from just about every site in town. Running out of locations. Good work!!!

Thank you

Just looked and that show was at iso1600 1/5 second f9 it was windy so on a calmer day your iso can come down and use a lower shutter.

Armando

Thank you

Just looked and that show was at iso1600 1/5 second f9 it was windy so on a calmer day your iso can come down and use a lower shutter.

Armando
Many thanks. Why f/9- could have gone down to lower f/stop without loss of depth of field and used lower ISO, but hey, I can just put her up in the air and experiment until I get the right image. Thanks again.

Many thanks. Why f/9- could have gone down to lower f/stop without loss of depth of field and used lower ISO, but hey, I can just put her up in the air and experiment until I get the right image. Thanks again.

Needed the depth of field as I wanted it all to be in focus.

Armando

Particularly love the 3rd image. I've given this a try in the past myself and failed miserably. Need to figure it out as the pictures have a real wow factor.

Well done.

Reactions: FStopMiami
Particularly love the 3rd image. I've given this a try in the past myself and failed miserably. Need to figure it out as the pictures have a real wow factor.

Well done.
Composition, subject matter, and colored lights that show up dramatically in the nocturnal photo, all captured with a perfect exposure! Thumbswayup

Thanks for the kind words, hope everyone is staying safe and sane during these troubling times.

Armando

Awesome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123