DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long Islander loving it and soaking it all in

speedbird_1

Reactions
Hey from Long Island. I rarely intro myself and instead rush into forums. But I’ve learned so much here in just a week that I had to say hello and thanks.

After cutting my teeth on Holystone $80 drones for 3 years, learning to fly the, in the house, I got the DJI Mavic2 Fly combo with smart controller. I debated between this and the MaVic Zoom with real optical zoom. But then between the trade-in program and the fact I wanted to see how much I would really use the drone, I decided on MA2. Took a while to realize DJI Go 4 on the SC was not useful.

Weather here has been wet but already got great footage. Good times. Be safe and best in 2021

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hey from Long Island. I rarely intro myself and instead rush into forums. But I’ve learned so much here in just a week that I had to say hello and thanks.

After cutting my teeth on Holystone $80 drones for 3 years, learning to fly the, in the house, I got the DJI Mavic2 Fly combo with smart controller. I debated between this and the MaVic Zoom with real optical zoom. But then between the trade-in program and the fact I wanted to see how much I would really use the drone, I decided on MA2. Took a while to realize DJI Go 4 on the SC was not useful.

Weather here has been wet but already got great footage. Good times. Be safe and best in 2021
So you got the Mavic 2 Pro AND the Mavic Air 2?

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the MA2 and have plenty of fun with it. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143