DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long Overdue!

51 Drones

Reactions
I’ve been on this forum for many years, but I’ve never actually officially introduced myself. My name is Russ and I have been flying drones for 6 years now. I live in Northern North Dakota. My first drone was the Mavic Pro which made me completely dive into the hobby. This forum has been very helpful and entertaining and I’m very happy to not only find answers here, but also help answer some. I do run a little youtube channel that keeps me busy in what spare time I have. Nice to be a part of this community and have a great day!

I’ve been on this forum for many years, but I’ve never actually officially introduced myself. My name is Russ and I have been flying drones for 6 years now. I live in Northern North Dakota. My first drone was the Mavic Pro which made me completely dive into the hobby. This forum has been very helpful and entertaining and I’m very happy to not only find answers here, but also help answer some. I do run a little youtube channel that keeps me busy in what spare time I have. Nice to be a part of this community and have a great day!
Hey Russ
Yes, many of us are familiar with you and your channel.
Keep up the good work as always and were glad to see your part of the community.
Welcome again! ;)

Hello from the Crossroads of America 51 Drones

Nice to meet you Russ. 🤝

I've been a subscriber to your channel for a while.

Welcome to the forum(s). :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for the introduction, but I think you're pretty well-known among the users of the forum and YT land :)
Thanks for being a part of the Mavic Pilot family!

I’ve been on this forum for many years, but I’ve never actually officially introduced myself.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA.

In case, you never noticed it, but we have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

https://mavicpilots.com/dbtech-membermap/

Happy Droning…

I enjoy your YouTube channel a lot. Nice work!

I’ve been watching some of your older videos. I have a brand new, 3 year old Mavic 2 Pro that I just took out of the box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54