DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Longer legs with Led Lights

TopHatPlus

Reactions
So i joined this forum last night for a few things.

- Learn - everything
- Share - my editing and filming skills

I have been a active youtube creator for 1 year now, 300+ videos uploaded with 492K views thus far and a fair bit more then the cost of a magic made. I "borrowed" a magic off a friend on a long term loan scenario. He doesn't use it and bought it to join his vast collection of expensive things he owns. I am a hard working youtube that cannot swing the cost of a drone so he loaned it to me for the foreseeable future. Upon getting the drone i started filming a lot of content that does not pertain to my youtube channel so i created another channel.

Upon joining the forums the first thing i see is an ad... with landing gear extensions with built in led lights...

DJI Mavic Pro LED Headlight and Landing Gear Extension Set

I have done some googling and forum strolling and cannot find anything about them.

My desired result of them would be 30-40' of light from the drone to buffer low light scenarios but theres no really video about them, or photos of them in use. Anyone know anything else about them?

Also what would be the top upgrades or small features for the drone, i have been reading for hours and watching youtube videos and people are all over the place.

I filmed this video about a week ago and the close up shots at night would greatly benefit from some lighting.

I don't know anything about these, but I own a couple of PGYTECH add-ons and they've been top quality, so if it looks like something you could use I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them. I'd be surprised if they added much light at 40 feet, but worth a try.

Looks like you can find them on Amazon as well, but a slightly higher price than your link (but I didn't chcek out sales tax and shipping costs).

I don't know anything about these, but I own a couple of PGYTECH add-ons and they've been top quality, so if it looks like something you could use I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them. I'd be surprised if they added much light at 40 feet, but worth a try.

Looks like you can find them on Amazon as well, but a slightly higher price than your link (but I didn't chcek out sales tax and shipping costs).

i found them on amazon.ca as well $52 and free shipping which would be comparable to the cross border shopping cost, not that a few dollars is a deal breaker, would love to see a decent picture or something of what they actually do. I seen a video on the top mounted flash light and it worked well enough, but it only points straight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR