DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

longest or alternative usb cord ?

ZoSo1

Reactions
I would like to use the goggle but am confined to the 6'(?) usb cord . What is the longest length and is there one recommended ? I did try a longer cord for charging Oculus headset but there was no transmission of video . I just want to have a little more room away from the goggle wearer if possible .

I would like to use the goggle but am confined to the 6'(?) usb cord . What is the longest length and is there one recommended ? I did try a longer cord for charging Oculus headset but there was no transmission of video . I just want to have a little more room away from the goggle wearer if possible .
Your lack of video problem was probably caused by a charge-only cord, less likely a bad connection. Six feet is well within specs for a USB cable.

Maybe a coiled cord would work better than a 6ft straight? I have a few like this - CORD

3 kinds of USB cables out there when it comes to mobile devices:
Charge Only
Data Only
Charge & Data

[QUOTE = "pmshop, publicación: 803042, miembro: 93699"]
3 tipos de cables USB disponibles para dispositivos móviles:
Cobrar sólo
Solo datos
Cargo y datos
[/CITAR]

¿Podría informarme, o algún enlace donde pueda obtener un cable USB tipo C (para la tableta Samsung galaxy Tab A 2019) de solo datos para que no termine la vida útil de mi controlador RC ... (En Android la función botón de apagado del banco de potencia del controlador RC ... NO existe ... En iOS sí ...) Igual que el archivo adjunto ... Aquí en España / Europa DJI no tiene acciones en su tienda oficial ... .
Translation:
Could you inform me, or any link where I can get a USB Type-C cable (for the Samsung galaxy Tab A 2019 tablet) of only data so that the life of my RC controller does not end ... (In Android the power off button function of the power bank of the RC controller ... It does NOT exist ... In iOS yes ...) Same as the attached file ... Here in Spain / Europe DJI has no shares in its official store ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett