DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Look at this awesome case for the Mavic!!!

Awesome case, solid video. Ive been looking at getting a pelican for my mavic when traveling however I like the pelican cases becasue of their IP67 rating

Very nice simple case - I will look at the Sam's Club in Wichita to see if they carry them! Thanks

Thats a good case.

I have used this site Custom Foam Case Inserts - MyCaseBuilder.com to build custom cases. It has hundreds of cases from cheap to expensive that you can design custom inserts for. I find their prices are pretty reasonable for a custom case. You can even get just the custom foam for a case you already own.

Reactions: dam
The foam is great. They have different types to pick from. Any thing from firm to soft. Don't have any pics, but will try to put some up later.

That would be great. Thank you!

So funny I impulse-purchased this guy last week for my Mavic that I will hopefully have in 2016. It's still in the packaging if anyone has questions.

Super excited to see everything will fit!! I honestly thought the case might be too small.

Here she is...Sams didn't have the on the floor...the lady got it from there warehouse/storage area..If I wanted another one I would have to online order again...Ugggh....It even says for a drone on the box :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 243
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 244
Reactions: ___
Wish we had a sams up here in canada... Best I could find was a small tool case. Very compact. Inside dimensions 11 13/16" L x 8 7/8" W x 5 3/16" H. Came with double layer foam pick n pull which lets me stuff the charger under the mavic and props and connectors under the controller and squeeze in my ipad mini. Made room for 3 additional batteries, charging hub and usb adapter (at least I hope they'll fit since all I'm going by is images and videos for size comparison lol)

Attachments

• 20161127_001905.jpg
    20161127_001905.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 160
  • 20161127_001934.jpg
    20161127_001934.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • 20161127_075742.jpg
    20161127_075742.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 157
  • 20161127_075812.jpg
    20161127_075812.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 164
Wish we had a sams up here in canada... Best I could find was a small tool case. Very compact. Inside dimensions 11 13/16" L x 8 7/8" W x 5 3/16" H. Came with double layer foam pick n pull which lets me stuff the charger under the mavic and props and connectors under the controller and squeeze in my ipad mini. Made room for 3 additional batteries, charging hub and usb adapter (at least I hope they'll fit since all I'm going by is images and videos for size comparison lol)
Where did you get it

Where did you get it

Canadian Tire. It's called maximum tool box. Size small. Got it on sale. Reg price is rediculously expensive. There is a medium that is a bit more roomy if you have additional things you want to carry as well. Small is just right for me.

Canadian Tire. It's called maximum tool box. Size small. Got it on sale. Reg price is rediculously expensive. There is a medium that is a bit more roomy if you have additional things you want to carry as well. Small is just right for me.
Thanks for the info, I just checked sams club again they were sold out of the case others recommend. Now it's in stock, I could have picked it up tomorrow but leaving for Las Vegas in the morning. So I ordered it to be delivered to my house in a few days. Paid $6 more but I want to make sure it's not sold out again.

My local Sams has these in stock...it looks like pickup only so you cant buy and have it shipped but I love the case and the price great.

LOL "makers mark" ; ) I got me a huge bottle of that.

This is the first one i've seen that holds an ipad mini. Nice!

I like the GPC version that can hold 4 batteries, but it won't hold an ipad mini.

After u guys pluck the foam to your liking go out to home Depot and buy a spray called plasti dip amy color and spray a few coats to the foam by itself and u will be extra happy of the turn out. Post pics when u are done please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using MavicPilots mobile app

After u guys pluck the foam to your liking go out to home Depot and buy a spray called plasti dip amy color and spray a few coats to the foam by itself and u will be extra happy of the turn out. Post pics when u are done please.

I am familiar with plasti dip... trying to imagine it sprayed on foam...

I have it done on my pelican case for my phantom 4
1ba1629fa6325592b9f16fba1b6a06ce.jpg

My local Sams has these in stock...it looks like pickup only so you cant buy and have it shipped but I love the case and the price great.

Have that same thing! I ordered my preorder of the goprofessional case since i had one for my phantom2, but after seeing this at $20.. i had to pick it up. No issues yet. And alot cheaper.

Attachments

• IMG_1504.JPG
    IMG_1504.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 42
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser