DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking at DJIs FPV Goggles and not like in them to much

Lone Wolf 58

Reactions
I personally like the fat shark goggles and was hopping DJIs goggles would be like a knock off of those. Oh well.I just got into my mavic so it's going to be awhile before I'm ready to spend another $500 on FPV unfortunately.

My understanding was that the DJI app couldn't use a third party FPV like fat shark But it could be done with the litchi app. Is this true. I would like to stay with the DJI equipment but I have to say I didn't like much about their goggles. Maybe the next version will be better.

My understanding was that the DJI app couldn't use a third party FPV like fat shark But it could be done with the litchi app. Is this true.
Most FPV goggles are nothing but an external display. You can use them as long as you have the correct output/input available. For example, you could connect FPV goggles to the HDMI output on the Nvidia Shield K1. Since the Mavic remote control does not have an HDMI output, your options are limited.

Last edited:
As msinger said, you have other options if you want FPV.

However, the DJI Goggles go beyond just FPV - the goggles have head tracking to allow control of the drone, they're wireless and have built-in controls (a gesture-enabled touchpad) for navigating menus and changing settings.

Okay Just watched a vidio about the goggles. Maybe they are better than they look. Your comments are making me rethink my opinion. I think maybe I'll start saving my loose coin.

Reactions: HHH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7