DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a few good flying spots in Western Mass

motley88

Reactions
Hi all, new to the forum but not new to drone flying. I find it a little challenging to find public places to fly your drone nearby....legally. I am blessed with living very close to a small airport (no fly zone) and the Boston area has many, many restricted flight areas. If someone is game, would be ok hooking up for flying Drone together. I fly a Mavic Zoom and am Part 107 certified. Would really appreciate any and all recommendations. Thank you in advance.

You posted the same post in this thread HERE
Easier to get good responses if you keep to just one thread of the same topic

There are tons of places to fly. To me, WMass is west of the CT river, not west of 128. If you want to venture this far out, let me know. One of my buddies and I fly regularly, usually in Franklin County.
111D4B9B-350D-4281-83F5-71FE75825EBD.jpeg

There are tons of places to fly. To me, WMass is west of the CT river, not west of 128. If you want to venture this far out, let me know. One of my buddies and I fly regularly, usually in Franklin County.
View attachment 120517
Hi Burnhaj, My name is Kyle. I live in Greenfield and have been looking for people to fly with. I know your comment is old, but are you still flying?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent