DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a local Mavic 2 Pro demo in the San Francisco Bay area

MLBerk

Reactions
Hello All,

I've been shooting aerial photos (stills) for 15 years, at first lifting my cameras with large kites and helium ballooons before switching to a quadcopter in 2013.

I am currently using a Phantom 2 with a homemade gimbal to lift a compact Ricoh GR camera with a good 28mm lens and an excellent APS-C sensor.

I'm now debating whether or not to buy a Mavic 2 Pro for the updated tech and significantly better portability.

I am hoping there is someone in the Bay Area with a Mavic 2 Pro who wouldn't mind me tagging along see it in action and to ask some questions about flying and shooting with it.

Thanks in advance.

Good morning my name is Matt i live in downtown San Francisco. I have been flying for 3 years and typically fly 4-5 days a week here. I own MP2, MP, MA, Spark. You are more than welcome to come flying anytime you like. Feel free to contact me on here and i can give you my personal info to figure out a good day... Etc

Hello, If your ever in the Russian River area, west Sonoma co. I know 5 pilots around here. Couple of Phantom 4's, M2P's, M2Z. I fly the coast as often as I can, hard to predict wind though. I know some great inland river view locations too.

Here's a shot from my M2P 400 ft over Duncans Mills Ca. looking north.

Hit me up here. Steve LaBranche Screenshot_20190702-193704_Photos.jpg

Thanks, Matt and Steve! I will get in touch with you first, Matt, as I live much closer to SF than to the Russian River.

Yep selling the P4 not the new M2P.
Really impressed with the overall improvements with M2P.
M2P is like a P4 on steroids with a 1” sensor in a small discrete package, that is easily concealed, and is so quiet that no one even knows it's there! Great for stealth missions and fabulous spherical panoramas from 20MP stills! I never leave home without it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007