DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a super cheap GPS FPV drone for practice

There are a lot of cheap drones in the market that you can use for practice but I would personally recommend getting a Holy Stone HS160 Shadow Drone. Its cheap, easy to control, and it has gps fpv.
Is there a specific model that has GPS? I'm not seeing it.

Low quality and terrible customer service don't buy it..

I sincerely regret that I bought this from them. First of all I bought drone and two batteries for it. One battery arrived dead. Drone stopped working during first attempt to fly it. But when I contact them to change it (I understand that it complicated electronics and things happened). They propose me to fix it by myself even if it under 30 days warranty. Do not buy from them. There is plenty other drone makers around.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does sound like the Tello would fit the bill for you.

I've had one for over a year and it has really sharpened my skills. I have a much better perception of moving a drone through 3D space, if that makes any sense. It's very easy to make tight figure eights and other maneuvers inside the house no matter what the weather.

I liked the first first one so much I bought another one off the classifieds at TelloPilots.com
Before the pandemic, I facilitated a drone workshop in our local computer club. After showing a review from Drone Valley on drones he liked under $100, three of us bought one. It was great as those totally new at it could practice handling sticks without fear of expensive damage.
I was going to let some fly my MP2 outdoors once I got It up past any obstacles, but after seeing how they handled the Tellos, I thought better. They tended to get their sticks mixed up.

It doesn't handle wind too well though. I find it a challenge, albeit a good one, to fly in 5mph winds.

Reactions: umanbean

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580