DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for an inspiration where to fly and what to shoot or record.

kemo

Reactions
I have bought MPP a few months back and I have been flying pretty much every other day, I'm basically getting out of places where to fly and what to do with my drone to have more fun.

I'd like to shoot and record as much as possible, I guess I just need a bit of an inspiration to get keeps going :)

Would you mind sharing your activities which you enjoy the most with your drone to find some inspiration what to do next?

I have bought MPP a few months back and I have been flying pretty much every other day, I'm basically getting out of places where to fly and what to do with my drone to have more fun.

I'd like to shoot and record as much as possible, I guess I just need a bit of an inspiration to get keeps going :)

Would you mind sharing your activities which you enjoy the most with your drone to find some inspiration what to do next?

I love that the drone has given me another excuse to scout the country... if things are slow at work, I'll take google maps and the map with NFZs, and in the areas where you're allowed to fly I'll look into google maps to see if there is anything interesting around. That includes nice rivers/lakes, old buildings (castles!), beautiful nature...

Reactions: JSKCKNIT and kemo
I like to go to the various rivers early in the morning and catch the sunrise. I also like putting my Mavic Air in smart capture mode and having it follow me on walks and hikes.

Reactions: kemo
I love that the drone has given me another excuse to scout the country... if things are slow at work, I'll take google maps and the map with NFZs, and in the areas where you're allowed to fly I'll look into google maps to see if there is anything interesting around. That includes nice rivers/lakes, old buildings (castles!), beautiful nature...
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll definitely have a look at the NFZ map as I have certain heliports and airports around my area.

I like to go to the various rivers early in the morning and catch the sunrise. I also like putting my Mavic Air in smart capture mode and having it follow me on walks and hikes.

Early morning rivers sounds good! Definitely gotta use the smart capture modes more, using it on hikes is why I have primarily bought it, only to find out it's forbidden to use Drones in National Parks...I guess I'd just have to risk it :p

Reactions: JoostGT3

Start shooting spherical panoramas, and shoot them at different elevations and different times of day and in different weather. I've shot well over a hundred, just in the last several months. They provide the viewer a virtual drone experience where they can see what you saw in every direction, and still zoom in to see fine details! You can even plot them on an interactive Google Map, and hyperlink them together. Check out PanoramaStudio Pro 3 for capabilities.

Reactions: kemo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60