DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for damage coverage.Stumped

offtheback

Reactions
Hi-Mavic 2 Pro in Massachusetts.State Farm doesn't write here.Also spend winter in Florida and 1 State Farm agent said they don't write for the zip code I'm too close (1/3mile)from a beach.any ideas where I can get reasonable all risk for damage coverage(already have liability).Recreational flyer no 107.Thanks

Care refresh works as long as you still have the AC to send them. If it lands at the bottom of a lake or bay and don't have scuba gear, you're out of luck.

OP you might need to call around to State Farm agents in Florida. Tell them you want a PAP, and they will quote you a price. ANY State Farm agent who writes in Florida can sell you a standalone PAP policy.

If one agent says no, try another. If you put a little effort into it now, it will pay for itself if you ever have a claim.

OP you might need to call around to State Farm agents in Florida. Tell them you want a PAP, and they will quote you a price. ANY State Farm agent who writes in Florida can sell you a standalone PAP policy.

If one agent says no, try another. If you put a little effort into it now, it will pay for itself if you ever have a claim.

Spoke to the nicest,well informed agent at
Rocco English State Farm Insurance in Orlando.Spoke to another agent 1st who said they don't write in my zip code).Because I have a seasonal home in Fla(State Farm doesn't write in Mass.) they can write a policy for me.She spent a lot of time to certify+look at the info+photos she needed and sent me a binder immediately--$76 for Mavic 2 Pro.
Rockin'Rob at Thunderdrones--Thanks!

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas