DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for Genuine DJI Mavic Pro 8331 Propellers - any info on where I can find some?

seeaannyB

Reactions
As above in the title, looking for some genuine 8331 low noise propellers for my MP1 - I guess these have been discontinued now as can't find any in stock anywhere so hoping someone can help me find some or sell me some they no longer need. Have bought some MAS props that should be delivered soon but also want some genuine ones in case the MAS ones don't work out

You can use the 8330, original M1P props (silver stripe), or the 8331 MPP props (gold tips).
The 8331s work great and it is quieter / lower pitch.

Better again are the MAS (Master Airscrew) Stealth props.

Every holiday in the US the MAS gear goes on special, usually 15% - 20% off, they just had a labour day special, but no doubt another sale will be on soon.

Reactions: seeaannyB
As above in the title, looking for some genuine 8331 low noise propellers for my MP1 - I guess these have been discontinued now as can't find any in stock anywhere so hoping someone can help me find some or sell me some they no longer need. Have bought some MAS props that should be delivered soon but also want some genuine ones in case the MAS ones don't work out
I,m sure you will be very happy with the mas until u get in a stiff wind , but i could come up with two boxes of the orginal for what their going for or have two sets of a less expensive prop but no different than orignal I believe they go for around 12 sorry i just looked at the box and these DJI,s are 8330

I,m sure you will be very happy with the mas until u get in a stiff wind , but i could come up with two boxes of the orginal for what their going for or have two sets of a less expensive prop but no different than orignal I believe they go for around 12 sorry i just looked at the box and these DJI,s are 8330

Have you had trouble in higher wind with the MAS Stealth ?
Never had an issue here, but then I don't usually fly in really blustery conditions.

Yes, the MAS are almost double the 8330 / 8331 props pricing, why I feel never buy them unless the 15% - 20% sales are going . . . every US holiday.
That brings MAS down to a bit more acceptable level, though the benefits really are there with them, they work great on the M1P / MPP, substantially better in difference than any other drone I have seen them on (Spark and Air).

I think the US site has the US$15 flat rate international shipping too.

You can use the 8330, original M1P props (silver stripe), or the 8331 MPP props (gold tips).
The 8331s work great and it is quieter / lower pitch.

Better again are the MAS (Master Airscrew) Stealth props.

Every holiday in the US the MAS gear goes on special, usually 15% - 20% off, they just had a labour day special, but no doubt another sale will be on soon.
Thanks I will see how I get on with the MAS, have managed to find a pair of 8331's as well so will compare the two!

Hopefully so, I have managed to get a pair of 8331's now as well so will see how I get on with the MAS and DJI and see which I prefer. Thanks though

Have you had trouble in higher wind with the MAS Stealth ?
Never had an issue here, but then I don't usually fly in really blustery conditions.

Yes, the MAS are almost double the 8330 / 8331 props pricing, why I feel never buy them unless the 15% - 20% sales are going . . . every US holiday.
That brings MAS down to a bit more acceptable level, though the benefits really are there with them, they work great on the M1P / MPP, substantially better in difference than any other drone I have seen them on (Spark and Air).

I think the US site has the US$15 flat rate international shipping too.
Got my MAS off Amazon for £22 all in for the 4 propellers, should be arriving today so will see how they go! I fly in 25mph winds sometimes without issues before so will see how the MAS cope

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Got my MAS off Amazon for £22 all in for the 4 propellers, should be arriving today so will see how they go! I fly in 25mph winds sometimes without issues before so will see how the MAS cope

Awesome, I'm sure you'll notice a big difference.
I got the MAS direct, on one of the sales, 2 sets for the M1P, and 2 sets for the Spark.
Probably running them since purchase about 18 months ago now.

As soon as I get a still day, I am all charged up to go test all 3 props on the M1P, the 8330, 8331, and the MAS.
Have the tripod and camera to video, the Db meter on the phone to get some sort of indication of actual Db difference, the video will show how the pitch changes.
I'll post it up when done.

against the wind they seem to be a little weak

I have a ton never used mp props hit me up if u live in the us.

I use the MAS props on my platinum and use the Anbee brand props too. They are inexpensive and can be found on Amazon from time to time. I think they are as good as the DJI ones.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent