Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Looking for Mavic Pro Remote (Gl200A, I think).

Joegolf

Reaction score
I’m in need of a remote for the Mavic Platinum I have my daughter last week. I wish I could just rent one until the service center fixes/replaces the faulty one.

My six week old Mavic Platinum Remote battery only lasted one hour or less. Because I waited six weeks to realize the problem (only flew twice for less than an hour each) I’m forced to send to service center. I also bought the premium membership and the Refresh warranty which didn’t matter. **** poor service IMHO. It obviously was a faulty remote. So I’m without capability to fly for three to seven weeks.

I bought the Mav2 Pro new from Steve (member here opening his new store now) last week. I whole heartedly support Steve and encourage others to support him as he’s a member here and very attentive to his customer needs. Unfortunately I can’t use that remote as I bought the Fly More, Care Refresh and Smart Controller from Steve also. Steve’s website is djidroneservice.com. I think he doesn’t quite have the store setup yet. Make sure you tell him your a member of MavicPilots.
I’m located in Sacramento area if you want to rent one.

calde315

Reaction score
Just so you know in case you didn’t, you can fly it via WiFi from your phone too.

Cobra28409

Reaction score
I have one that came with my replacement Mavic Platinum, 2 months ago. Never used would like to get $100

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerard Wilson