DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for Part 107 pilots that are looking for work

SkyPig1

Reactions
Hello all,
We have had some success locating part 107 pilots on these message boards so I'm going to post another request. As mentioned before, we are building out our pilot network and need pilots all over the continental US. The geographies that we are awarded varies so if you are willing to travel, we can keep you about as busy as you want to be; however, if you want to stay around your geographic area, we will add your contact info to our data base and notify you when we have work in your area. If you are a part 107 pilot willing to do 1099 work and YOU HAVE A DRONE WITH A MECHANICAL SHUTTER (i.e. Phantom 4 Pro) then please direct message me. This is good steady work with good compensation. I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi SkyPig1, I am very interested in this program! I am in New Mexico but willing to travel around the state and possible Arizona, Colorado, and some west Texas.

What's the name of the company or organization? I see that you're an approved vendor member, but the profile provides no information at all. Is there anything available on the web that describes the basic arrangements with pilots?

Moderators, would it not be good to include at least the company name in approved vendor profiles? Is there a way to list all approved vendors. I'd like to support businesses that support this forum.

Hello all,
We have had some success locating part 107 pilots on these message boards so I'm going to post another request. As mentioned before, we are building out our pilot network and need pilots all over the continental US. The geographies that we are awarded varies so if you are willing to travel, we can keep you about as busy as you want to be; however, if you want to stay around your geographic area, we will add your contact info to our data base and notify you when we have work in your area. If you are a part 107 pilot willing to do 1099 work and YOU HAVE A DRONE WITH A MECHANICAL SHUTTER (i.e. Phantom 4 Pro) then please direct message me. This is good steady work with good compensation. I hope to hear from you soon!
Maybe you should be posting on the Phantom or Inspire forums as none of the Mavics have a mechanical shutter.

Gee what an enticing offer. Is it only me or does it sound a little vague?

What's the name of the company or organization? I see that you're an approved vendor member, but the profile provides no information at all. Is there anything available on the web that describes the basic arrangements with pilots?

Moderators, would it not be good to include at least the company name in approved vendor profiles? Is there a way to list all approved vendors. I'd like to support businesses that support this forum.
Hello @MS Coast My profile is intentionally left vague. We are in a unique situation in that the biggest challenge we are facing is scaling to meet our customers' needs while carefully managing the capacity of our team members. Currently, I am the only person managing our message board communication so I'm trying my best to keep it as efficient as possible. Feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to answer all of your questions though!

Are you ONLY looking for pilots with drones that have mechanical shutters?
Yes. At this point, that is the need I'm trying to fill. This particular customer has listed the mechanical shutter as a requirement and that can not be negotiated. Keep an eye out though, we will be looking to fill other needs as well going forward.

Reactions: Pondhopper
This guy never got back to me either. I don’t know who the company is, but professionalism is not one of it’s character traits.
Chuck, what do you mean I never got back to you? We did connect and if something has changed and you are looking for more than part time work, I would be happy to have another conversation and see what your availability is. I apologize if I haven't been as responsive as the board would have liked. I should have added that I would be slow to respond in my original post.

Gee what an enticing offer. Is it only me or does it sound a little vague?
If you are interested in less vague conversation please DM me as suggested in the post. I'm happy to answer any and all questions, comments, and concerns. Again, my apologies. I should have noted in my original post that I would be slow to respond to everyone but I will reach out to every single response.

Maybe you should be posting on the Phantom or Inspire forums as none of the Mavics have a mechanical shutter.
It was suggested that I cross post in here as well as a lot of Mavic pilots also have P4Ps and this is a more popular message board. Believe it or not, I have had good responses from people posting in here.

I want to
I want to say yes just because I never heard back and I'm not an owner of a mech shutter drone.

Yes the mech shutter is a hard requirement. If you have the ability to travel a little bit, it may be worth your while to pick one up. Feel free to DM me if you would like more details. The Michigan post you replied to before was obsolete. In fact, I thought that I had deleted that after we got that grouping filled. Anyway, sorry for the poor communication I'll get better!

Oh no dude you're fine, we're all busy aha i get it, I'm just kinda bummed that the mechanical shutter is a requirement, gonna have to save up for another drone with that in mind. If there's anything else you need from someone in south west Michigan feel free to let me know :)

All of the folks that responded by posting a message in this tread are disqualified because you can't follow simple instructions. The OP gave very specific requirements and said if you meet them direct message him. Drop down and give me 50...lol.

Chuck, what do you mean I never got back to you? We did connect and if something has changed and you are looking for more than part time work, I would be happy to have another conversation and see what your availability is. I apologize if I haven't been as responsive as the board would have liked. I should have added that I would be slow to respond in my original post.
We had one message exchange, I gave you my phone number and you said you would call me the following morning to discuss what we could offer each other. You never called! That's what I mean! At this point there's no need for follow up.

Reactions: MS Coast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost