DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for professional assistance with my new Pro Platinum

fitzy4u2

Reactions
I've been trying to get the RC to talk to the AC. Been at it for a week, have run out of patience, and almost of Crown. Are there folks out there that will assist me, a friend gave me some sage advice " if you have a problem that can be solved with money it's really not a problem"

Reactions: Former Member
I've been trying to get the RC to talk to the AC. Been at it for a week
When did it last talk to the AC? What changed in between now and then? Anything else we should know?

More history will help. Used, new? WiFi switch is off? What color is the light at the rear?

RC has never connected to the AC, Status: slow green P-Mode with GPS, brand new , never flown, WIFI off, using HTC M9 5.1, connection via USB, tried several new cables, GO 4 downloaded from Google, tried link proceedure from Youtube "no joy", RC always say's Disconnected.

Ebay Seller: consumer electronics cost savers 30410 Shipped by Aimtofind W. Hazelton Pa.

Uninstall the Go4 App and then reinstalling has helped many in the past. Then move to a location free of interference ( metal ) and calibrate IMU and compass ( pay close attention to the correct position required while calibrating ).

Skip the calibration stuff for now. Those are not cure all’s.

I’m not going to try to change someone’s mind on calibration. I have figured out that once that is in someone’s mind, I can’t be removed.
Myself, I know better. It’s not a cure all.

Back to my original question. Is there any person or company that provides technical assistance, " for pay" with start up problems.

Back to my original question. Is there any person or company that provides technical assistance, " for pay" with start up problems.

Would help if you would post your location. Many will offer help for free, but if you want someone to do it for you a location is a must.

Last edited:
I've been trying to get the RC to talk to the AC. Been at it for a week, have run out of patience, and almost of Crown. Are there folks out there that will assist me, a friend gave me some sage advice " if you have a problem that can be solved with money it's really not a problem"

Give @Thunderdrones at try.

1st have you ever had a DJI drone before. is the wifi switch on by chance?

You mention the "Youtube link procedure". Do we even know what that is?
Somebody has to ask so I'll do it, Have tried opening DJi Go 4 and pressing LInk, and Primary controller, and
the button on the AC?

You mention the "Youtube link procedure".

If you do a search in YouTube, there are several videos for the linking procedure.

..K thx. I just didnt't see it in the thread.
Does it really need a video. Are Vloggers that bored/helpful ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S