Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

looking for sales advice

mlrobbo

Reaction score
Aloha Mavic enthusiast's,
I'm good at buying things but have -0- experience selling but I need to free up some storage space and $. I'd really appreciate any wisdom that anyone's willing to share as far as best place to list items, what to be wary of, pricing, etc.

I have a Mavic Air, aircraft only that per DJI needs a main board, esc lower board and IMU module. It was never crashed and only had about an hour total flight time when it stopped working and showed error codes after a firmware update. Id like to get $150. should I market here on classifieds or ebay or craigslist?

I also have Phantom 3 standard in pristine condiition with hardshell backpack, battery, controller, charger and extra props

and a complete additional Phantom 3 std with battery, controller, charger. new mainboard but (I believe) needs a new board for the gimbal/camera. I temporarily switched the gimbal/camera from another unit and flew fine.

I'd like to get $350 for the both of them. Would I be better off selling separately or as a package? and again, where best to advertise it.

I'd obviously guarantee they are as described and want to make sure buyers are happy. I also want to be aware of any way I might get burned. As I said I never sell so anything you think might be helpful would really be appreciated.

Thank you very much, Rob

IMADMAN

Reaction score
Rob, you should post up your flight records, that would help a lot. The mavic air might get some looks here. Probably not so much for the Phantoms. Are you in the 48? If not the the Phantom's will cost a pretty penny to ship. The Mavic should be fairly reasonable.
I'd try locally as well but be prepared to be lowballed. You can try posting it on Offer up, I personally find it to be more productive than Craigslist.
GLWS!

crlmjohnson

Reaction score
I am in the market for a mavic air.
What all do you have with the ma

mlrobbo

Reaction score
Rob, you should post up your flight records, that would help a lot. The mavic air might get some looks here. Probably not so much for the Phantoms. Are you in the 48? If not the the Phantom's will cost a pretty penny to ship. The Mavic should be fairly reasonable.
I'd try locally as well but be prepared to be lowballed. You can try posting it on Offer up, I personally find it to be more productive than Craigslist.
GLWS!
Thank you IMADMAN, I appreciate you taking the time to educate me. I think you're right as I'm on the Big Island as far as shipping the P3S's. I'll try market them locally and I'll upload the flight records when I post the MA.
Thanks again and have an awesome day! Rob

mlrobbo

Reaction score
I am in the market for a mavic air.
What all do you have with the ma
The MA is just an aircraft only in non working condition without battery. physically everything such as motors, gimbals, cameras, sensors are cherry but according to DJI it needs both Main and esc boards as well as new IMU module. I replaced all 3 but still got an error code. Ideal for maybe somebody with a crashed MA that needs parts or someone with the knowledge to repair it.
Worse case scenario it doesn't sell and I keep it for back up parts. lmk if you're truly interested and I'll post some pics. thanks, Rob

Reactions: BigAl07
DJI Drone Service
All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waverider