DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

looking for sample .dng (raw) files to download

A

Alistair

Hi before I buy a air I would like to look at the still images quality. can any one help by uploading some to drop box, or wetransfer or any other service and send me a link to them? I want to see what the look like once edited and how big they will print out .

thanks
Alistair

Reactions: Fly4Now
There are a number of software options for up resing a digital photo file, such as that offered by OnOne software for one, so it depends on how large you want to go.

There are a number of software options for up resing a digital photo file, such as that offered by OnOne software for one, so it depends on how large you want to go.
sorry don't understand why you posted this? I did not mention resizing, I am asking if any one would be kind enough to supply a couple of unedited raw images taken with a mavic air.I process images for a living and just need to work on a original raw file.

Ohh, well since you asked how large they would blow up to, I thought you might like to know, that if the original RAW file was not going large enough for you, then you could use software to get a larger image, in case you wanted or needed a larger image. I did not know how large you were looking for so was simply trying to help.

It's obvious you can technically scale any image to any size.

When someone wants to know how much you can size an image up to it means how much you can size it up to while still looking good enough and that will depend on the original image quality and on their taste so they have to figure it out themselves with a real sample.

Here are 2:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4anb89wmyefse54/DJI_0275.DNG?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmxlgxgngilx17m/DJI_0279.DNG?dl=1

Note my lens has a soft area, will be sent back for repair/exchange when I get a chance...

Last edited:
Here is three more for you to review:

Dropbox - DJI_0010.DNG
Dropbox - DJI_0245.DNG
Dropbox - DJI_0262.DNG

I realise these aren't the best images, but I've selected three different scenes.
If you do use them and process, I'd love to see your results to compare with what I was able to come up with (I use Lightroom).

I like this one...
Here my edit.

dji_0245_bearb1zssh.jpg

Reactions: PavleAU
Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue1
Now I know that I'm a bit late to the party but here are two my edits of your picture. Hope you like them. wKvzXIHQ-01-03.jpegwKvzXIHQ-01-02.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada